Well hey I changed the templates of my blog, again. Going for the simpler, not-so- girly-er kinda look. It's been a cold winter this year. And we experienced so far the lowest of -9°C recently. But now its a bearable 0°C. However, there is no sun today. I am thinking of heading down to town and just check out some stuff. Last week I went to the Christmas market with my friend from Americana, Lisa. She bought some stuff for her family back in the states and was telling me how they celebrate Christmas. I told her we have something like this before our Muslim celebration, Hari Raya. We have the Pasar Ramadhan for one month. In Germany, they have a one month Christmas market. They call it, Weihnachtsmarkt. I also saw a bunch of Polizei walking around and riding horses (that's the first). Seems that there was a terrorist threat in Germany and the police are just standing by.
Planning to go there again with my husband, probably today. He wants to get some boots because sneakers are not good for winter time. I got mine already :) Also, I got a Roti Phrata from the Asean shop as a substitute for Roti Canai. It has a Halal chop from Singapore and it tasted good. But we only get 5 pieces for 1.80€. Shade. Makan sekali round dah habis :(
Well hey, probably will update some pictures soon. I was not in a blogging mood for awhile but now I'm back. Shout out to Zoey Jane (my car) who turns 5 today!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen