announcement

SORRY! I HAVE SHIFTED TO A NEW PAGE. PLEASE VIEW LINK BELOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CONTINUE FOLLOWING MY BLOG :D

http://erfolgreichefrau.blogspot.com/

Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

David Letterman

Someone said to me that an indication if you have mastered a language is you can understand their jokes. Speaking of jokes, I am now starting to watch David Letterman again. I used to watch the show a lot back in 1999, the post SPM time. What triggered me to watch it again was because his guest was Jerry Seinfeld. I think I watched almost all of Seinfeld's shows.

Anyway, David Letterman always has a segment on his show. It's called the TOP 10 List. It's quite funny though. Check this one out..

Signs the Taliban Leader You're Negotiating with is an Impostor

#10 : His beard is a glued- on carpet sample
#  9 : Agrees to peace settlement in exchange for a date with Kim Kardashian
#  8 : Just doesn't seem very Talibanny
#  7 : Got all of his terror plot ideas from 'JackAss 3D'
#  6 : You ask, 'Are you the Taliban leader?' and he responds, 'Si'    [LOL]
#  5 : Raised in the mountainous regions of Aspen, Colorado
#  4 : Looks suspiciously like Cousin Sal from 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
#  3 : End discussion with  'Death to America and the Jets for not covering the spread against Houston'
#  2 : Keep quoting like from 'They call me Baba Booey'
#  1 : Wants to bring peace to Pakistan, Afghanistan and Jenniferanistan

Note : This is just for laughs.. Don't take it personally k..

Next Jerry Seinfeld did a stand up which was hillarious. Watch it here

Keine Kommentare: