announcement

SORRY! I HAVE SHIFTED TO A NEW PAGE. PLEASE VIEW LINK BELOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CONTINUE FOLLOWING MY BLOG :D

http://erfolgreichefrau.blogspot.com/

Montag, 12. Juli 2010

Today was the start of the next level of my Deutsch Course. I have been skipping lunch for almost a week now. Reason being, I was too tired and felt too hot to cook. Macam oven. The weather is almost at 38°C nowadays. After class, I went to buy a few stuff for our home. Beras, Pencuci Pinggan Mangkuk etc. (Notice I used Caps lock for the two nouns? Yes, Germans have Big Letters for their nouns. Starting to get used to it). Anyway, after buying my pencuci pinggan mangkuk, I walked by Victoria (kedai aiscream) and saw the Germans enjoying their Eis. Sedapnya. But in the words of Sanisah Suri, Bersabarlah.. I decided not to stop and buy the Eis. Because I would miss the 1.52 bus and will have to take the SBahn and I would rather take the bus. 

As I walked to the Haltestelle (Bus stop), I saw an empty seat. In the hot sun. And under the shade, there were almost 10 people standing under the shade and no one wanted to sit at the empty seat. Everybody was anticipating my decision. Was I gonna sit or join them standing. It looked funny and I felt like I was in some comedic movie. Hmm.. sit in the hot sun or stand under the shade? I decided to sit in the hot sun. I could sense a sigh from the crowd. I guess they were thinking siapa la nak duduk kat kerusi tu.. ehhehehe And in the hot sun, suddenly, I was mumbling words in my mind. And my mental monolog came back again. At that particular time, I wished I had a pc in front of me so that I could blog whatever it was in my mind at that point because I know.. that at that time, it would sound good if I had written it down. Of course I had my handy with me but typing on a computer or writing it down was much better. I could, since I had a pen and a paper but the stuff I was carrying was abit overwhelming and I didn't wanna make a Betty scene of having everything fall down (as always) in the hot sun.


1 Kommentar:

dyanna hat gesagt…

prefer having a tan than the shade?
it was warmer it Kobenhavn last weekend.. i think maybe 33-35. Pity that I only started to feel the summer heat and then had to leave. Enjoy your rest of the summer!