Everyday pikir nak masak apa. Sometimes dah sampai takde idea nak masak apa. Yeah² so random housewife talk kan.. hehehe well, its okay. I guess its kinda cool being a housewife. A friend once said , waah you are an expat housewife.. sounds so cool.. heheheh it would be if you're in Malaysia. but here, everyone is the same. Everyone speaks the same language no matter where you are from.. :)
Now that I am in level 2, we are at the difficult of Deutsch. Grammar! Deutsch is one of the most difficult language to learn. I would know, cause I am learning it. It's no where near English. I thought the articles were difficult. Tapi bila masuk dativ and akkusativ mak aih.. And all of this are only in present tense. Belum past tense lagi! oh gosh.. Tabik hormat (lama tak cakap nih) to those who studied in Germany for their degree or masters. Because it is not easy to learn a 3rd language (eg. Deutsch) and also learn a difficult course in it... Most of the time, I am just trying to figure out what they're trying to say or ask..... and then... figure out the answer and how to reply in Deutsch.. that will take me a few seconds.... :p
Hope I will manage! okay.. its 7am now.. gotta get ready for class.. catcha later!
Bis Dann!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen