announcement

SORRY! I HAVE SHIFTED TO A NEW PAGE. PLEASE VIEW LINK BELOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CONTINUE FOLLOWING MY BLOG :D

http://erfolgreichefrau.blogspot.com/

Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

facebook.com

Tomorrow is my last day of being 28. I dont feel any different though. But my birthday this year is gonna be so different. Reasons are:-

  • This is my first birthday as being a wife. Hence, Mr. Lucky will say, 'It's my wife's birthday' 
  • This is the first time I celebrate my birthday with my husband after 4+ years of being in a relationship (couple + marriage)
  • This is the first time I celebrate my birthday in a foreign country
  • This is the first time I will do a party where prepare almost everything from scratch (slalu mama will help)
So I am gonna be 29. Usually I will do a self-reflection kinda thingy on my birthday. Maybe I will do it the night before.. I havent been blogging lately. Although there are soooo many things to blog about, seriously sooo many things happen. I wouldnt know how and where to start if I would start telling. Maybe I should just leave it as that or as time passes by, I will write about it.

Many reasons why I stopped blogging for awhile.
  • I was very occupied and getting used to the new routine I have. Now that I am finally getting the hang of it, I got used to the change. I used to blog about how I hate changes and also the transition so much now that there is this SUPER HUGE change, I got used to it already.
  • Perhaps that I was too hooked up on facebook, I kinda forgot about my blog.. 
  • I was on a hiatus mode and I don't know why I just malas sangat nak blog.
  • I had all my energies out on talking to my husband and I need not to blog anymore since he is at home all the time and I could just talk to him non stop (kesian dia.. hehehe)
  • There are just things that I feel I don't need to share with the world wide web
The last point, I feel so much I wanna blog about that and how ironically that I dont wanna share but I wanna share about not sharing.. get it? At one point, I got so sick of facebook, I felt like wanting to deactivate my account. I even thought about opening a new one consisting only CLOSE PEOPLE THAT MATTERS. Why you might ask?
  • I got sick of people tagging me with pictures which are not relevant to me at all (eg. kain, tudung, cupcakes, handbags, wedding invites, DECRIBE ME, Top ten lists and all those craps)
  • I got irritated receiving endless notifications which I have to read that has nothing to do with me
  • Its really disturbing to get email notifications on people's comments which are so trivial, such as 'hehehe' or 'LOL' on something that is not related to me whatsoever.
  • Some of the status updates are just so lame
  • I got tired of ignoring all the group invites which I never check or participate at all. 
  • Its funny how people wanna upload all 200 pictures of the same place with different poses. Cant they just choose the best few?
  • It's weird that married people communicate to each other through facebook where anyone at all can see and read when they are just 2 feet away from each other.
  • I find it confusing that people update their status as 'busy' or 'no time to do this and that' but have time to update their status.
See, I was at that point. I was at the point where facebook was soo irritating, I decided to cool it down forawhile. I know, you might ask, why not just quit anyway? biar la people nak buat apa² with their facebook rite ? I know I know.. I dont know why.. It has become part of my routine.. But I am slowly detaching myself so that I won't be in the statistics of people who spend 4 hours on facebook daily.

So there I said it. I had let my enery out after a month of not blogging. I am back people!

1 Kommentar:

lucky hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.