announcement

SORRY! I HAVE SHIFTED TO A NEW PAGE. PLEASE VIEW LINK BELOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CONTINUE FOLLOWING MY BLOG :D

http://erfolgreichefrau.blogspot.com/

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2010

Condensed Milk Weekend

The past few days have been quite chilly. We spent the weekend hanging out at home and drinking hot drinks. Since we've ran out of Milos, I started drinking my tea again and prepared for my husband coffee. But since the coffee machine is now kaputt, I invited him to join my tea club. He was quite hesitant at first. Teh sini tak sedap mcm teh kat Mesia. But I assured him that I will try my best to make it taste like teh Mesia. I finally opened the condensed milk that I bought a few weeks ago at Asea Mart. The end product of the tea almost tasted like teh Mesia. So it was not bad. Previously I used just normal fresh milk in my tea. But now, having the condensed milk in my tea makes a whole lot of difference!

The condensed milk was also used as a spread on bread. The last time I did that was somewhere in th 80s! And the ultimate usage for condensed milk was when I cicahed strawberries with it... and OOO MY GOD! It was super! MUST TRY!

Funny condensed milk Story

Me : I beli ni haritu kat Asea Mart. You rasa dia condensed milk ke? Cuba bacakan, I tak paham.
Husband : Meh I baca kan (Pause : Looking at the tin) Betul la ni. Nape tak baca yang English punya
Me : La ada ker? Tak tau pun! ahahahah


I got used to having my husband translate instructions since everything here is in German language, I didn't bother to check if they have it in English :p

Keine Kommentare: