Been feeling abit demotivated and down lately. But we can't always blame the weather right ?
Watched Glee yesterday. Gwyneth Parltrow was the substitute teacher for Glee club and she definitely nailed it! Right on the spot!
Today I heard Lean on Me MP3 from Glee. I used to listen to this song on my way back from work. The original song. And I would bop my head and sing my heart out dengan penuh perasaan (Bak kata Cikgu Juriah - SPM Chemistry teacher). For me, singing gives me that feel-good-feeling. Although I am not a good singer, but not bad in karaoke. (96% in Karaoke for I will Survive though :p ehem³ iklan jap) Anyway, back to the song. It's was from a movie 1989 movie, Lean on Me starring Morgan Freeman. I love those kinda movies. Movies about inspiring teachers. Teachers that not only teach academically. But also teach students about life. Teachers that give motivation, hope, faith and confidence to the next generation. Inspiring teachers that can change a person for the better, can change the world. At least someone's world. Inspiring teachers will be remembered for a long long time.
My favourite inspiring-teacher movies would be Lean on Me, To Sir with love, Dangerous Minds and Coach Carter (must see). It's not teacher's day. but I pray that all my teachers are blessed. Both my parents were teachers before. Their students still remember them till today. Both of my parents are still teachers of my life till today and will always be the inspiring teachers of my life. I hope that one day, I can contribute and become a teacher again. And hopefully can inspire students to be more that they can be.
Here is Hopeful from Twista OST of Coach Carter.
'Our deepest fears not that we are inadequate,
our deepest fears that we are powerful beyond measure'
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen