Upon Arrival
The main international airport of DE is in Frankfurt. It's called Frankfurt Am Main. Airport is der flughafen in Deutsch. Once you've landed, you should follow the sign that says Baggage Claim. It's written in both Deutsch and English. Or you can also see a baggage sign. Ikut jer, jangan cemas. It will bring you straight to the Imigration part. Ada beberapa counter and you should look for the counter that says 'NON - EU', but if you have a EU passport then you pergi la counter EU. Ada beberapa jenis visa. To enter Germany, you would need a visa. This visa can be obtained mase you nak check in kat airport. This visa lasts for 90 days. But if you are planning to stay more than 90days, you would need a special visa. Either for work or in my case, a spouse visa. That means you would need to go to the embassy to do that. I will explain in detail later. Usually takde hal sangat kat immigration, they won't ask many questions. Ni berdasarkan my experience la.
Lepas dah settle immigration maka pergi lah pada luggage claim. After dah dapat luggage, then you can walk straight ahead to EXIT. Oh yes, in between, if you wanna solat, you can see a sign that says Praying Area. Ada sign mcm² agama ada. So you can follow the sign. Even after you exit, memang ada that sign. So don't worry :)
In the Airport
Once you dah exit, if you nak lepak2 minom - minom kat airport, ada macam².. Usually we would go to either Starbucks or McDonalds. And from my experience, I naik MAS so my time of arrival would be pagi buta like 630am. If you nak go for starbucks there is one nearby lepas you exit.. But if you prefer McDonalds, you can go to the new wing, that means you would need to take the Terminal train. Either way, you would need to take the train pun, so slalunya we go to McD. Kat sane boleh la nak makan. I like the Waffle with Hönig (honey) set. Kat Airport no problem nak cakap English cause they can understand.Mode of Transportation
To be honest, I only know naik ICE jer.. hehehe ICE is the fast train. You can purchase the tickets at any counters of beli kat Mesin. Yang beli tang mesin ni I tak terrer sbb slalunya husband I yang buatkan. So maaf di situ.. ICE is supercool. To get to Mannheim will only take about 30 minutes and dia direct. ICE stands for Inter-City-Express. Rasa macam naik kapalterbang. And it's supercomfortable and of course a little bit pricey compared to the RE (Regional Express). Apa bezanya? Saya akan terangkan kemudian.
Ok la, sampai sini sahaja for today. I need to check balik in detail about the trains here akan disambung kemudian okay.. Hopefully I get to show you some pictures of the trains.. When I go out photographying :) The weather is ridiculously cold for autumn nowadays. Shuccckkkssss...
bis später! Tschüss!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen