It's great to be back of course. Meeting my family and going for vacation with both of my families (mine and in laws) and basically just hanging out and enjoying our kampung.
I haven't been active in FB or blogging. But today I am online because my husband is back in DE a week earlier because he has to work.. So I am waiting for him right now (macam zaman couple2 dulu) :p i cant even blog properly now.. but i will try..
Occasionally, I do log on my FB account just to check out how everyone is doing. What are the people's responses about the Budget and everything else. I decided to privatise my wall because most people dont know that I am back and I try not to reveal that takut tak sempat nak jumpa orang.. My priority is always my family.
I visited my aunties and uncles around KL area .. and also a few of my husband's relatives.. To introduce, to catch up and to visit for hari raya. Not so much of the makan. It's nice to meet them. Remembering where I belong, my kampung. Papa always made it compulsary to visit relatives during raya. It's just once a year. And I believe that it is good that he instilled those values to us. It made me remember where I came from. How my relatives are doing. and things like that..
Of course for every visit, there is always something to learn. And something that I learn. Uncles and aunties will always give advise.. about marriage.. about life.. general ones.. like 'jaga dia elok2.. duduk negara orang, elok2, etc etc..' although i have heard that a thousand times, it's still nice to know that people remind us about those little things that sometimes we take for granted.
A unique advise that my uncle gave me.. That really made me think.. "Perkara2 yang kita jangan tunjuk2 kat orang.. amalan, sedekah, aib, harta dan kesengsaraan hidup.. " You dont get that everyday.. Till today I still think about what he said.. Perhaps many would beg to differ on this.. But I think that what he said is true.. Kalau kita sedekah, perlu ke semua orang tau ? Amalan2 yang kita buat.. What is the motive of announcing in FB kita pergi solat di masjid setiap waktu ? (just an example) I have nothing against going to the mosque.. Alhamdulillah.. I only wonder the motive of updating status on amalan2 yang dilakukan.. I believe that these things are only between you and Allah.. Sharing it to the world doesnt mean that you will have more pahala.. If you are sincere in doing the things you do in the way of Allah, rewardnya inshallah lebih tinggi..
Of course this is just an opinion.. Something for me to think about .. salah ke saya tulis pendapat nih ?
1 Kommentar:
eh tak salah.. tak salah.. :-D
welcome home babe! i bet you've been enjoying every second!
Kommentar veröffentlichen