63 Pfalzplatz 8 mins
As there were an empty seat, I sat down, facing the pedastrian area. Sometimes when I wait for the bus, its nice to just watch people walk around. Their dressing, the way they talk, how they greet each other. I guess I am trying to learn their culture. Germans are generally polite people. Their language and the way they speak, the phonetics have a very polite melody. And in class, Markus would teach us how to speak like native German. Sometimes it can be hard but we love the challenge.
So there I was, sitting down waiting for the bus. Another 6 minutes to go. I saw a homeless man with Pretzel in his hand. He looked abit dirty. I always see him around everytime I am at the Bahnhof. What does he do with the Pretzel ? He gives it to the Pigeons. And suddenly there were alot of pigeons in front of me. It was somesort of a magical moment for me. But I guess the Germans were used to it because it was not a big deal for them. I had that WOW look on my face (husband always say that I have that muka excited penuh dengan harapan look).
All I did there till the bus came was watch the pigeons eat. And with all the people walking around near the Bahnhof, it was just me and the homeless guy who had witness this event. We were the only ones who enjoyed watching the birds eat even though we cant (me fasing, him homeless).
Exactly at 152, the bus came. It was a nice 8 minutes at the Bahnhof.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen