We have each other. And most importantly, Allah is with us, no matter what, no matter where we are. I don't know where I have the courage or strength or bravery (ada ke word nih?), I guess it came with those beliefs.
Tomorrow, my husband will be undergoing an operation on his right leg. He broke his febula bones, tulang buku lali and ligamens while playing football on Sunday. The doctors are going to put two to four screws and plate on his bones. I can only visit him from morning till 10pm. But he has asked me to go back home before it gets dark, since I am not familiar with the place and I am still crawling with my German. It's a good thing I know how the trem system works and how to buy a ticket. Alhamdulillah for that..
I am right now at home alone and it feels so empty. Last night, I kept on waking up almost every hour and I put on Seinfeld for almost 20 episodes so that I won't feel so lonely. Everytime I woke up, I would look at the watch, wishing it would be 6am so that I can get up and get ready and go. Since the daylight saving on Sunday, we are now at 6 hours difference with KL and 6am is really like 5am. After my alarm went on at 6am, I snoozed till 7am because my biological clock was still at 1 hour later.
I took the S-Bahn from Mannheim Hauptbanhof after K.Anis dropped me off and took the trem going towards Käfertel and after 6 stops I reached Universitätsklinikum, that's where Mr. Lucky was being admitted. Tomorrow I have to change trems and bus since I will be coming from home. I hope I can wake up early so that I can be there as early as possible..
I hung out with him the whole day. I tried so hard to be strong. Luckily, Allah gave me the strength to do so. Alhamdulillah for that.. He looked happier but still tired. Sometimes I wonder what's in his mind when he looks out the window.. We watched Avatar, he taught me German, we talked and laughed and he showed me how to use the GPS on my phone and just hung out and spend time together..
Coming back, I accidently took the wrong trem but somehow the route was going towards the city so I stayed in the trem and stopped at Paradeplatz. I walked to Rossman and bought some stuff to bring for him tomorrow. Then, I took the trem back home.. It was a short but a long ride back home.. When I reached Meeräckerplatz, I walked back home and it was just not the same...
Please pray that my husband's operation will go smoothly tomorrow and everything will be okay.. Family and friends, don't worry, I am okay.. and inshallah my husband will be okay too.. Thank you for your prayers and supportive words, and just being there... it really helped us to get through :)
To dear family, we will always have each other. And most importantly, Allah is with us, no matter what, no matter where we are.
2 Kommentare:
do..kite hrp awak tabah setabahnye..cian awak..tp cian lg kat ikhwan kan..aidil pun hari tuh kaki dia kena gak time bola sepak..ligamen lutut putus terus..tak tau bile nk wat operation..ikhwan sure lg serius sbb de tulang patah kan..awak take care bebyk k! hrp ikhwan cepat sembuh!
thanks niza :) ikhwan tgh rest at home now.. so hopefully dia cepat sembuh and bole berjalan mcm normal blk :) skrg ni pakai crutches so mcm limited pergerakan.. hopefully inshallah semua ok :) thanks bebeh!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen