Anyway, its Sunday morning and my husband is giving me time to conquer the computer while he main game. Sbb dah lama tak menghadap computer. So I have been youtubing and listening to song to destress :p After watching the guys main guitar semalam, I decided that I will be slowly learning main guitar balik. I stopped playing since form 4 and now I only remember like 4-5 chords jer :( So now tengah sibuk la cari balik lagu best² and chords² . I stumbled upon maman teacher's pet blog . I used to love listening to his songs during my school days. He is a very talented guy tapi sayang very few appreciate his music. I am thinking of starting with Seringkali by maman. You can check out this song in youtube and also in his blog. There is a video of his performance in Ladies@Lepak in Sri Hartamas, which I wanna check out bila balik KL nanti inshaAllah. This song is also in Layar Lara's Soundtrack (one of the reasons why I bought the cassette masa form 4).
I guess thats all for now. Just a short update. Need to clean up my house since it's been so bersepak for a week. Do check out Maman's blog okay..
Here are some pictures of how our table looks like for most of the days for the past 2 months or so..
Take care all!


2 Kommentare:
maman tu potong rambut ke? dulu rambut panjang kan? kena cari lagi dia utk refresh my memori, but i do remember vaguely tengok cerita layar lara. ni yg ida nerina kawin dgn orang kampung utk beli tanah dia ke?
haah maman potong rambut. aku almost tak cam dia bila tgk video dia perform.. sbb seigt aku muka dia mcm ganas sket.. tp bila dh rambut pendek nampak mcm cina sket..
dia lakon layar lara jadi boyfriend ida nerina. dlm cite tu, ida seorg pelakon yg gedik tp berbakat and dia pulak boyfriend yg ganas. lps tu ida berbaik dgn azean, an olskool actress yg slalu citer zmn2 kegemilangan jalan ampas. i think layar lara is one of the best malay movies that i have ever seen. great line of actors n actresses, great story line, and great soundtrack..
Kommentar veröffentlichen