announcement

SORRY! I HAVE SHIFTED TO A NEW PAGE. PLEASE VIEW LINK BELOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CONTINUE FOLLOWING MY BLOG :D

http://erfolgreichefrau.blogspot.com/

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011

That's what she said

If you could make a youtube video which documents short clips in your life, how would you want it to be? You know, like those youtube videos that people make out of tv sitcoms by putting together famous phrases. Example, The Simpson, Duh! or the famous F.R.I.E.N.D.S hand gesture, or The Offices' phrase, that's what she said, etc. etc.

What are your most used phrases, or words? If I could make a short clip of my life, my most used words/phrases/gestures would be
  • a very long Ooooooh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy Godddddddddd..  
  • O...M....G...
  • a silent OMG mouth movement
  • OMG with rolling eyes
  • OMG with a gaging gesture
  • Oh Mein Gott (Deutsche version) 
  • omg omg omg omg omg 
  • Cool
  • Coolio
  • Coolness
  • Freak!
  • Freaky
  • Freaky-G-ness
  • Super / Superb
  • Egal (Deutsche Whatever)
I just thought of this on the way back from home today and thought of blogging about it. Well, nothing much to update here. I am just very occupied with stuff right now. So tell me, what are your most used phrases?

1 Kommentar:

dyanna hat gesagt…

for me on internet, it would be -LOL.
spoken words -sometimes i say LOL instead of actually laughing. mental.

lol.