announcement

SORRY! I HAVE SHIFTED TO A NEW PAGE. PLEASE VIEW LINK BELOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CONTINUE FOLLOWING MY BLOG :D

http://erfolgreichefrau.blogspot.com/

Sonntag, 8. August 2010

I just couldn't find an answer for it

We played a game the other day in class. My teacher said what's the first word that comes into mind when you people ask you about Deutschland. Here were the answers from our class

1. Autos - BMW
2. Autos - Audi, Mercedes
3. Bier
4. Viele Bier (A lot of Beer)
5. Pünktlich (Punctual)
6. Old fashion
7. Industry
8.Langweilig (Boring)
9. Sauber (Clean)
10. Schön (Beautiful)
etc. etc...

Guess which one was my answer ? Punctual. The bus and S-Bahn still amazes me!
When I told my husband about this, suddenly I asked him.

Wife : Kenapa kalau pikir german atau germany jer, mesti orang pikir tentang kereta or technology ?

Husband : Cause they are talented in doing those stuff.

Wife : Ye la, tapi kenapa ?

Husband : Cause they are talented.

Wife : Ye la (this kept going for a while until).. kenapa ? Mesti ada sebab ? Mesti ada something tentang diorang yang orang lain takde..

Husband : I don't know. Memang macam tu. Macam orang cina is good with managing money. Sama lah..

Wife : Yang tu I tau jawapan dia. Dulu kawan I cina dia ckp, orang cina kalau mase dinner, diorg akan duduk satu family and father dia sambil² makan tu akan ajar mcm mana nak uruskan duit. It's like compulsary. Memang mcm tu.. Everytime time makan jer, mesti ada ilmu² yg ayah atau mak dia akan turunkan..

Husband : ooo okay..

Wife : So, kenapa orang German pandai dengan technology sumer ?

Husband : Hmm.. sebab diorang disiplin kot..

Wife : haah kan.. tol gak tuu..

Perhaps. It is true.. So what comes to mind when you think of Malaysia ?


2 Kommentare:

inahornaw hat gesagt…

dora...if in Malaysia we are famous with -"janji melayu"...my headmaster went to australia for an educational trip..and the travel guide warned him and the group don't follow msian time...seemed like our reputation for being late is known abroad....have u ever been tagged for janji melayu in germany?

dyanna hat gesagt…

we have a lot of potential, it's just that our mind and energy is not focused towards the right direction. I don't believe we there is a genetic label attached to or stereotyping a group of people. How we are and how we react up to a certain extent depends to our environment, current conditions, our motivations and many more variables.